CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!

This blog is dedicated to the bad and ugly people in my life. I want to say thank you to you for being who you are.

After all, I am a social animal and I would like to see myself in a societal context. I accept that I am part of a society that has people like you in it. Rude, obnoxious, egoistic, conflictual, cruel, and antagonistic. And I am grateful that you exist. Why..someone might ask? Would we not be better off without these people who create chaos and destroy peace of mind? No, I would say. Without these people, we would never know what the good is. And if we did, we would not value it as much. Without these people, we would take our peace of mind for granted. But when these people create negative emotions within us, we learn to appreciate the people who make us feel good about ourselves. If it were not for the bad and the ugly, we would not know the true definition of good.

Let's learn to appreciate all that we have. Let's not curse these people in our lives who sometimes make it a living hell. Let's thank them for making us realize what heaven is.

Thank you and be good.

Disclaimer: Ugly refers to a lack of beauty in character, not appearance.

1 Words of Wisdom:

Dr Mandar Kubal said...

Once again the psychology major is preaching a sermon to herself....

this is generally what ur clients do....is this role reversal...

This post is again keepin with the same flavour of ur insecurities in life and ur escapist view towards them...

U dont read much of freud or psychoanalysis...

but u seem to use a lot of his defenses girl..

I DONT KNOW U...
I ONLY REFLECT ON UR WORDS...

THEY SPELL ONLY ONE THING...

INSECURITY....

WHEN WILL SOLITAIRE STOP BROODIN AND PUBLISHING BLOGS WHICH BRING OUT HER WEAKNESSES...

I expect a STRONG blog from u ..

P.S : the central theme of ur posts is generally the people around u... why do u let people affect u emotionally...is it easy to get under ur skin...

i thought u were a Strong Girl.