CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Aaahhhhh money money money!!

  • I have a friend who wants to own a Porsche at some point in his life.
  • I have a friend who is yearning to buy a BMW as soon as he gets a job.
  • I have a friend who dreams of a mansion on the lake.
  • I have a friend whose fiance admitted to wanting to marry her only because she is a doctor and will make big bucks.

They all hope and anticipate....to live the lifestyle of the rich and famous.
They all dream of being "happy one day".

  • I have a friend who is unmarried, lives in a huge apartment in Bandra, has a driver and a maid, and money that I did not have when I was at her age.
  • I have a friend, who is divorced, and has a great job and lives with a roommate in the United States.
  • I have a friend, who has a PhD, can afford a house to herself, and is successful in her career.
  • I have a friend who is single, lives with her wealthy parents, does not work, and is able to make two pleasure trips to the United States every year.

They all hope and anticipate....to find a partner and to live a fulfilling life filled with love.
They all dream of being "happy some day".

  • I have a friend who lives in a 2BR apartment in India with her husband and working full time in a bank.
  • I have a friend who is on an H4 visa in the United States unable to work and lives in an apartment with her husband.
  • I have a friend who is engaged to be married to her boyfriend who lives 600 miles away from her.
  • I have a friend who lives in a small house with her husband and two kids and does not work because she prefers to be a stay-at-home mother.

They are all content and satisfied.
They all say, "We are happy TODAY".

Ever heard of Maslow's hierarchy of needs?

Moral of the story: ??
My moral is that no matter how many cars, mansions, diamonds, or servants you have...your happiness will surely depend on the ones you love and who love you back! After all, there is no point to having a BMW if you have no one to ride with, and no point owning a mansion if you have no one to come home to..right?
What's your moral of the story.

Thanks, and dont chase the money...seek out love.

1 Words of Wisdom:

Dr Mandar Kubal said...

RIDICULOUS........

simple feedback on your blog.

Blogs r ment to be original..

love n happiness..u seem to be in the 70s woodstock hippie days gurl.